Young Adult Services
Young Adult Services is a NO COST program of Workforce Partnership for eligible young adults ages 16-24 seeking to gain work experience, enter the job market and plan for or launch a career.
- Are you ready to enter the job market?
- Do you know what kind of job you want?
- Do you have the skills and knowledge to obtain that job?
- Are you in need of help or support preparing a resume’?
- Are you ready for an interview?
- Don’t know where to start and need a little guidance from someone who knows the workforce landscape?
Dynamic Futures might be right for you if any of the following applies:
- You are 18-24 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent and NOT attending school.
- You are a college student under the age of 25 nearing completion of a certificate or degree program, or you are a recent graduate of a college or Job Corps program.
- You are under the age of 25 and attending an adult education program and nearing completion of a high school diploma or GED.
- You are at least 16 years old and a high school student needing assistance with staying on track to complete school?
What can Dynamic Futures do for you?
- Teach you how to market your skills to potential employers and help you identify job opportunities you may qualify for now.
- Provide opportunities to engage in work-based training, work experience, On-The-Job Training (OJT) or a paid internship to gain experience, learn new skills and earn money.
- Provide resources to help you identify potential career options you’re interested in pursuing and guidance on “next steps”.
- Provide job readiness training for resume writing, interview skills and more.
- Provide you with honest, objective feedback about your level of employment readiness to help you compete for and keep a job.
- Provide one year of follow along support after your employment goal is reached.
CONTACT WORKFORCE PARTNERSHIP
8535 Bluejacket St
515 Limit, Ste. 200,
Leavenworth, KS 66048
626 Minnesota Avenue
Kansas City, KS 66101